Monday, June 15, 2009

Clint


Clint had surgery today and it went real well. I was told by a mutual friend that Clint's mother was working with him doing some therapy and he did not want to move his arm. She reportedly told him he did not have to move it that his mommy could feed him for the rest of his life. He started moving the arm just needed some motivation. Now if that's not a true rendition of the story its still cute. Here is the text message I got from Cindy after Clint's surgery today "Surgery was good did left leg open spots and cauterized some other areas to help close them still have a long way to go." Please pause even now and utter a pray for him.

I had a good day today. The nursing home service went well and after we left there we went to visit one of the shut-ins of our Church family. I went for a one hour walk while Janie went to Curves. I have read 19 chapters in the Bible trying to get caught up for I am way behind on my reading. I went to the office to do some work and had a good visit with one of our newest church members. Janie is gone to the Ladies auxiliary meeting and should be back shortly. I am going to call Bro. Davis and see if I can visit with him this week. We need to go to Henderson to take Janie's dad for his cancer treatment and need to do some more electrical work at their house. The picture is of Lilia and Caleb, two or our grandchildren, playing one of their favorite games which I use to play with my children. The game is called "Cheese." They sit on your feet and put their hands on top of their heads and repeat words after you and if they repeat the word "Cheese" you snatch your foot out from under them and they fall down and have a big laugh. Between that and "riding across the prairie" we have had hours of fun. God bless you.

No comments: