Monday, June 22, 2009

ABA Messenger Meeting


My daughter, Sarah, and her husband arrived today at Springfield Mo. and got checked into the Hotel. They found the exhibit hall and have set up Jason's France Mission booth. This picture was taken by Sarah with her cell phone. We will be heading that way ourselves right after I get out of Grand Jury duty tomorrow. It is a big help to have Justin and Sarah take care of getting the booth there and set up. I wonder if they have found the Bass Pro Shop yet. That certainly would be where I would go had I been able to be there on Monday. Originally that was our plan to arrive on Monday but civic duty called so we will be a couple of days late.
Clint came through his surgery okay but his right hand is not in good shape. Here is the text message I got this afternoon from his mother: " Surgery over will wait and see how successful fingers not good." They said he was very talkative yesterday and seemed to be doing well. He has been in the burn ICU for 65 days. Keep him in your prayers.
Well I must go and pack for the trip. I want to have everything ready to go so that when I get out of jury duty we can head out immediately. God bless you.

No comments: