Thursday, June 25, 2009

Manning the booth


Good morning. I do not usually blog this time of day but as busy as our days have been I have to blog when I can. Services were good last night with an excelent sermon. The grandkids stayed in our hotel room with us last night. We had pizza for supper. We had a lot of "hits", so to speak, at the booth yesterday. A lot of people curious about France missions. We will take the booth down at noon today. Scott is on the phone in the bathroom. I guess we should run him out of there so we can get ready to go. He is talking to his mother who lives in Michigan. He did not want to bother us while on the phone. It is time for everyone to rise and shine anyway. We are going to stay here tonight and get some rest before making the trip back to Hillsboro. We should not have driven 8 hours with only one 10 minute stop coming here. We will make more stops going home. The picture is of me Manning the booth on Wednesday. God bless you.

No comments: