Monday, June 22, 2009

Clean up


This picture is my mother-in-law and me washing dishes the old fashion way. She does not have a sink in her kitchen right now due to remodeling. She cooked her first meal with her new stove top and oven. We had steak, potatoes, peas, and biscuits. To clean up I took all the dirty dishes outside and washed them while she dried them. It was fun. As you can see we had a shady spot and it was only 93 degrees. Before we left her house this last time we cleaned up her kitchen and put some plywood pieces on top of the cabinets so she could have somewhat of a temporary kitchen.

I will be blogging from the ABA messenger meeting to keep you posted on how things are going with our trip there. Sarah says the room is nice and they had a good time at the missionary share time. Well I am off to bed, it will be a long day tomorrow. I will be 8 hours at jury duty and then at least 8 hours driving to Missouri. We are considering staying one more night in Missouri. The meeting ends about 4:00 pm on Thursday and I may want to gets some rest and head back Friday morning. Our Wednesday will start at 8:00 and end at 11:00 pm. Thursday will start at 8:00 and end at 4:00pm. We will take the booth down at noon on Thursday. Pray for us that we have a safe trip. God bless you.

No comments: