Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day


Today is Father's day. I talked to my three children today and they were all doing well. My brother's and I went to Dad's grave side and left some flowers there (see the picture). Ralph brought a pipe to put in the ground and after taking turns driving this two inch pipe two feet long into the ground we dug the dirt out of it and placed the flowers. I think we are going to make this an annual event.
Clint Rogers is going to have surgery on his right hand tomorrow. Here is the text message I got from his mother "Surgery Monday on hand putting pins in fingers to maybe help straighten"
His brother went to see him today and said he was very talkative. Please keep him in your prayers.
I have a busy day tomorrow and jury duty on Tuesday. Its off to Springfield Mo. Tuesday afternoon and then return to Hillsboro Thursday night. Friday will be a day of rest and then back to work on Saturday. God bless you.

No comments: