Sunday, February 1, 2009

Supper Bowl Sunday


We had a really good, might even say a super tasting, bowl of salad for supper tonight. Services went very well and we had a special service tonight. We have a busy week ahead. Monday we will take out another bus seat and make another exchange of seats. We will run the bus Wednesday and then on Thursday we head for Mt. Pleasant, Texas for a missions conference. We will be setting up an information booth (pictured) there for our France mission work. We will be there through Friday and then head for Henderson. I will be helping in a deacon ordination service Saturday afternoon. We will return to Hillsboro Saturday night. All of this will mean I must get three sermons, From the Pastor for the bulletin, and a Sunday School lesson ready by Thursday morning. A tough schedule but I can do it with the Lord's help. I will get started tonight right after I get through with my Bible readings for the day. Saturday I installed a pollen filter in our Jetta. It was very easy to do except that you and to just about stand on your head to under the dash. 2 screws and drop the insulation down then slide the cover off and pull the old filter out. It was a breeze. My son just emailed me a website where I could have gotten those wiper blades for half the price I paid at the dealer. I will definitely shop online next time. God bless you.

No comments: