Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Car


My in-law's got a new car. It is a mini van and they are going to have a wheel chair lift installed so that we can take my mother-in-law's electric scooter along when they need to go places. The picture is one I took with my cell phone from the back seat of the van when we went for a test drive. We took the van to 2 different cemeteries and drove around each of them. They seemed pleased with the way it drove. The other picture is of a cabinet that my mother-in-law bought and Janie and I put it together. It came out good. We got through with it about 9:30 Friday night and then headed back to Hillsboro.
We spent part of today at the church where Janie practiced the songs for Sunday and I worked on the Sunday School lesson. We had to run down to Waco and pick up some ink for our printer so Janie could print out Jason's monthly report. She has it ready to print and it will go out in the mail next week.
I am looking forward to the services tomorrow. I will be preaching from Psalm 32 on the subject of "God's Forgiveness." I am headed for bed now and will get up at 6:00 in the morning for prayer and meditation. I walked about half as much as usual today but I did get caught up on my Bible readings. I made it to Psalm 118 and am still on pace to finish the Bible three times this year. God bless you.

No comments: