Thursday, February 26, 2009

Prospectus


I was able to get another 500 words added to my prospectus today. I lack about 1500 more and I will have met the quota of 5000 words. I finished the sermon for Sunday. It is taken from Psalm 32 "God's Forgiveness." I went for a 2 mile walk this afternoon, it was a balmy 80 degrees outside, cloudy and windy. I love winters in Texas. The lowest temperature we have seen this winter is 21 and the highest was about 84. We went out to eat for supper this evening and went to visit with Janie's uncle who is in a rehab hospital over in Tyler. He was not at the regular hospital though his name was still on the door. The nurses station informed us that he had been dismissed and gave us directions as to how to get to the rehab hospital. We visited about an hour with him and returned to Henderson. I will take my father-in-law to the doctor's office in the morning. They will be running a couple of tests on him and while I am with him Janie will take her mother to the beauty shop. We plan to head home tomorrow afternoon. Janie has finished her orders and is helping her mother with some financial things (Pictured). I am headed for bed because we will have to leave early in the morning. God bless you.

No comments: