Monday, February 16, 2009

Vacations over

We had a great day in Elkhart today. Janie's parents got all dressed up and seem to have had a good time. The picture is of Janie and her parents eating at the restaurant that our daughter and son-in-law took us to after church services. Our son-in-law preached a great sermon about Abraham's journey, we really enjoyed it. The second picture is of my daughter and her mother-in-law standing out in front of the their church building.

Well vacation is over and its back to work. Lots to do this week. I will preach at the nursing home in the morning, then head over to the church to take out another bus seat, then down to Waco to deliver it and pick up 3 finished ones, back to Hillsboro to install the seats then work on my studies. Tuesday I will work at the office all day unless I have to make a trip down to Waco to be there for one of our church members who is having some tests run. I will call in the morning and get the details and determine whether or not I need to be there. Tuesday evening we will head back down to Waco for a Bible study with the Faith Baptist Church. Wednesday we plan to run the bus and have our regular mid week Bible school services. I am going to pick out a sermon before I head for bed tonight and get it ready to go for in the morning. It is good to be home. God bless you.

No comments: