Wednesday, February 4, 2009

42


42 is the name of a game that is played with dominoes. I learned this game when I moved to Texas back in 1973. It is a fun game and though I have not played it in a very long time I do enjoy playing. We had 42 children at church tonight. They were well behaved in class and on the bus. Three of the older ones were sent to my class because they had got off to a bad start in their class. They were very attentive to my teaching and seemed to enjoy it. We need about 4 more workers on Wednesday night and I will make a plea this Sunday.

We plan to remove three bus seats in the morning and take them down to Waco. We need to be back by noon to head for Mt. Pleasant and the missions conference there. The two seats we installed this morning went in real smoothly about as good as any of the have been. We will spend all day Friday at the conference and then all day Saturday in Henderson. Looking forward to the ordaination service Saturday. The sermon for Sunday will be a real eye opener for some as I deal with John 20:23.

We plan to leave on vacation Monday morning. We will be seeing the Alamo and Carlsbad Caverns. I will post pictures on this blog and give you a daily update on our trip. The picture is of our kids on vacation in California the summer of 1985. We went out to visit my brother and this was in the motel we stayed at there. We went to Disney Land and the Grand Canyon. God bless you.

No comments: