Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fritos

Janie likes Fritos. The picture is of her enjoying some Fritos at her mothers house. After we first married I use to bring Janie a small bag of peanuts from the vending machine where I worked and when she would finish eating them I would feel bad because they were so few and they did not last long because she enjoyed them so much. I did not feel that way on this occasion because it was a large bag of chips.
I played electrician and plumber today. Got the plugs powered up for my brother's washing machine and dryer and installed a new valve in the shower. I had to crawl into the attic to fix a loose connection to get the dryer plug to work. My brother helped me to load the lawn mower into my pickup truck. I am going to take it back to Hillsboro. Visited with my mother this evening and she is doing very well. She has been painting the bed room and the living room for my brother. She was enjoying some hot chocolate.

Janie and I will be going to the dentist in the morning. I hope to get a picture of our dentist, Dr. Hurt. I first went to him back in 1974 and he has been my dentist ever since. For the past 34 years we have gone to him every six months to have our teeth cleaned. We took our children to him until they graduated high school. With his permission I well post his picture on this blog. When we moved to Hillsboro his assistant thought we would find another dentist. I assured her that I would find a new dentist the day after either his death or his retirement.

I have not done my Bible readings today so will try to get that done before I go to bed. I did not walk today so will double up tomorrow. God bless you.

No comments: