Thursday, February 12, 2009

Vacation from Vacation


We have been home today kind of taking a vacation from vacation. Went to the post office to pick up the churches mail and get that delivered to the church. There was a lot of mail. We washed the car and washed some clothes. We are headed to Henderson here in a bit and will be staying with Janie's parents through Satruday night. Sunday morning we will be in Elkhart and will return to Hillsboro Sunday night. While waiting for the clothes to wash I put a few more pieces of the puzzle together and listened to some news. I plan to work on the house in Henderson doing some electrical work there. Saturday we may visit some cemeteries and take a few pictures. Monday I will be preaching at the nursing home and will drive down to Waco to get the finished bus seats and get them installed. These activities will take up the whole day. Tuesday I have a pastors appreciation luncheon to attend and will spend the rest of the day in the office. The first picture is of me at the natural entrance to Carlsbad Caverns. The second picture if of two giant towers inside the Caverns. Both were taken with my cell phone. I was amazed they came out as good as they did. God bless you.

No comments: