Monday, February 16, 2009

4 to go





Only 4 seats to go on the bus not counting the driver's seat. It has been a big project and the couple who are working on the seats have worked hard and done a great job. They look so nice and I am told they are very comfortable. We still need 4 more workers for our mid week Bible school and I am praying hard that the Lord will lead 4 people to step up to help. We will run the bus this Wednesday night. Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. I have a ton of work to do and so will get up early and stay up late. The services went well this morning at the nursing home. Removing the next seat on the bus went smoothly and putting the new ones back in went well except I have not bolted them down yet, a task I will take care of tomorrow afternoon.

I put a few more pieces of the puzzle together today while I listened to the news. I walked for an hour but have not done my Bible reading for the day. I will read a few chapters before calling it a day. The pictures above are, of course, the before and after pictures of the bus. The pictures below show the progress of the puzzle. God bless you.

No comments: