Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Holy Spirit


I got up early this morning and went into the living room as is my custom. I could not rid myself of the feeling that the sermon I had prepared earlier in the week was not the one I needed to preach. So I turned to the scripture that I could not get off of my mind and prepared to preach the message God was laying on my heart. The services went very well though our attendance was very low. I have committed to being more attentive to the leadership of the Holy Spirit. I prayed more this day than any day in the past year. I have been reading the Bible more this year and am on target to complete my reading through the Bible for the first time by the end of April.

Well we are on vacation this week and though we will not be working we will not take a vacation from Bible reading, blogging, and prayer. I will post pictures of our adventures so stay tuned. The picture is of our children (with the hats on) at Disney Land in California in 1985. God bless you.

No comments: