Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Foolishness


Janie and I picked up 42 kids on the bus tonight and they seemed full of energy. A few of them gave us some problems during class and on the bus ride home and we are evaluating what we can do about that. The Bible says that foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child and that is certainly true. We will have a staff meeting next Wednesday night to discuss the changes we need to make. The picture is of me laying on the floor of the bus bolting a seat to the wall of the bus this morning.

I finished the puzzle tonight as you can see from the picture. For my day off I will drive over to Henderson so that Janie can take her mother to the doctor. We have a dentist appointment early Friday morning and after that we will return home. God bless you.

No comments: