Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall

My Father-in-law at the doctor's office Today
It is the first day of fall if I am not mistaken.  Our Wednesday night services were exceptional. Justin and Sarah came to stay the night at our house last night and got there in time for us to visit with them briefly before we headed for Henderson.  We gave Sarah her birthday present and then headed off.  When we arrived it was after 1:00 in the morning and the moon was full and beautiful.  Janie and I lingered outside for a bit to enjoy the moon light.  I took my father and mother-in-law to Tyler and Janie remained at the house to get some work done. My Father-in-law's doctor's appointment when well and his blood work was normal.  When we got back to the house we ate lunch together and talked about old times.  I asked my mother-in-law a bunch of questions about her early adult life. Janie and I took a long walk and that is always enjoyable. I had a long talk with my older brother and he is doing well.  I always enjoy are conversations.  I have interrupted Janie's work to finish this blog so I better let her have the computer back.  God bless you.

No comments: