Friday, September 24, 2010

A Concert

Connie, Susie, Lara, and Charlcye
A private concert for the Taylors

Tom Peveler, Lara, and Janie at the concert
Last night Janie's sister, Connie, Tom, and Susie sang for the Taylors.  They sing really good.  Susie played the guitar some as did Tom.  They really should make a CD they are that good.  We all enjoyed it.  The pictures above are ones I took while they were singing.
We must leave in about an hour to head for another doctor's office.  I am taking my father-in-law to Longview this time to see a doctor there.  I got up early this morning and worked on my French lesson.  Janie and I took her parents trash off and visited with her uncle Trenton.  We had a good visit with him and returned home and I cooked some eggs and bacon for Janie and her mother for breakfast.  I talked to my daughter, Stacie, for a while and will be seeing her and family tonight.  We have not seen them in a long time.  We will head back to Hillsboro tomorrow afternoon.  God bless you.

No comments: