Monday, April 5, 2010

Witnessing and the Circus


Today was an interesting day. The Lord brought to me a lost man and gave me the opportunity to witness to him. I told him how to be saved and though he did not accept the message right then I believe he may one day. I will keep the door open and keep working on him. It was completely of the Lord that I had this chance to share the Gospel. There is no explanation or reason for the man to be where he was, when he was. I saw right off that this was God at work and I jumped right into it. Thank you, Lord!

After spending time in the office at the church this morning working on the bulletin I took a break for lunch and then returned to the office to continue. I decided to walk while reading the Bible and before I knew it I had walked for an hour and read the first eight chapters of Jeremiah. What a book! I got a good start on the sermon for Sunday and I got the bulletin done so all in all it was a productive day.

About 3:30 this afternoon I went back home and we all loaded up and went to see the Circus. The kids were excited about it and had a really good time. It was a good show and afterward, when we were all loaded up in the van I suggested that we go to McDonald's to eat and Micah threw his arms around me and gave me the biggest hug ever. I wonder if McDonald's Corporation has any idea how much kids like them. The first picture is one of the grandkids during the intermission at the circus. The last picture is of a flower in our back yard. We noticed lots of these on our way home from McDonald's. God bless you.

No comments: