Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The List


I went to the post office to check the mail and to mail a letter that I wrote to an inmate in our county jail. I went there this morning after making scrambled eggs, toast, and bacon for the grandkids. I returned home and took a walk with Janie and the kids (pictured). I went over to the church this afternoon and started working on the list. I am talking about our membership list at the church. Currently there is no list. We have a card on each member in a card file. I am making a list on the computer that can be sorted and searched. I will publish this list so people can review it and see if we can remove those who have moved their membership or have died. We have over 400 cards in the file. I entered 176 names this afternoon.
Tomorrow I will be in Waco for a surgery and then tomorrow evening or maybe Friday morning we will head to Henderson. God bless you.

No comments: