Saturday, April 24, 2010

TOOK


I took the day off today. I even took a nap. I took a walk. I took a steak out of the freezer and cooked it for supper. I took time to look over my 2008 and 2009 blog books. They took me down memory lane. I took time with my wife. I took a pill for a headache. I took time to pray for those who are active members of our church. It took me a while to do that. I took my time studying the 46th psalm which I will preach on Sunday. The Sunday School lesson took from me a half hour or so this morning. My brother whose desire to hike took him to California, is going to head out in the morning on the trail. He called and I took some time to talk to him though his weak signal took away our conversation. I would have enjoyed being with him on this adventure but duty took me from it. The picture is of my son and son-in-law with their laptop computers. They took time on this occasion to teach their sons lessons they will never forget. (Matthew 8:17) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
God bless you.

No comments: