Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter


We had a very large crowd in church today. The sound man from his loft high above the auditorium counted 93. We had really good services both morning and evening. Jason preached tonight and did a very good job. We had lunch at the house with Jason and his family and Sarah and Justin. We had good conversation afterward. Justin and Sarah left and we took a nap.

Tomorrow I will head over to the office to get some work done. It is going to be a very busy week. Jason and Angie are going to leave the kids with us Tuesday night and Wednesday to get a away for a bit. Janie and I can certainly handle spoiling the grandkids for a night and a day.

Thursday I have a surgery to attend and Friday is Janie's father's birthday. I am not sure of our plans at this time. We will just have to see what the week brings.
The picture is one I took the other day of Jason and Scott playing music together. They are far from cutting a record but they sounded pretty good to me. God bless you.

No comments: