Sunday, April 11, 2010

Anything But Moribund


Our services today were anything but moribund (lifeless, stagnant). We had a good number in attendance and exciting texts in both Sunday School and the sermon. I finished the book of Revelation and next Sunday will cover the timing of the rapture. We had a quiet afternoon. I will be helping in the nursing home services in the morning and Tuesday morning we will be in Henderson for the Mt. Zion District Ladies Auxiliary. I plan to attend a surgery on Thursday in Dallas and visit at the jail on Friday. So my week is going to be anything but moribund.
The picture is one I took Saturday in our daughter's back yard. My son-in-law built this chicken coop and it is a beauty. It holds a dozen chickens and judging from the eggs Sarah and Caleb (seen here standing at the door) gathered on this day egg production is anything but moribund. God bless you.

No comments: