Tuesday, April 28, 2009



This picture of Clint (on the left) was taken a few years ago the Sunday after his prom. We heard today that he is doing about the same. He will be having another surgery on Wednesday. They have taken pictures of him at the hospital but there are no plans to publish them. They are more for his benefit to help him in the future to see how far he has come. Don't forget about the blood drive on May 17th from 12 to 6. His recovery will be very slow and for his family, October must seem very far away. They have said that he will be in the hospital at least that long.

We have had a rainy day here today. I was out in the rain trying to clean out a little trench I had dug to let the water drain from the drive way at the back of the house. It seems to be draining now and my plans are to dig a little bigger trench and make it more permanent. We are headed for Waco this evening for Bible study. We are hoping that the rain will not keep us from running the bus on Wednesday. I have not heard from my brother in California. I am hopeful he is having a good hike. God bless you.

No comments: