Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flowers


We were at the TBI open house today and had a good time. They drew the six names and I was not one of them so I did not get to preach. The picture is of me and Brother Davis during the break time.

I walked to the office Monday morning and took some pictures of wild flowers that I saw along the way. Spring time is in full bloom here. This picture is of a Bluebonnet which grows wild here in central Texas.
Tonight we will attend a banquet at the nursing home and then tomorrow I will get up early and get to work on camp registration mail outs and the sermon for Sunday. The lesson for the adults Wednesday night is from the book of Hebrews. After church tomorrow night we will head back over to Henderson so Janie can take her parents to the doctor's office. I will work on the sermon for Sunday on Thursday and the prospectus on Friday. Saturday finds us in Corsicana for the district ladies auxiliary meeting. Let me make a suggestion to those of you who are as busy as I am; stop and enjoy the flowers along the way. God bless you.

No comments: