Saturday, April 18, 2009


Got a phone call from my younger brother this afternoon. He is coming over Sunday morning to attend church and spend the afternoon with us. I am so looking forward to his visit. He is bringing over a laptop computer that is giving him some trouble that he wants me to take a look at. This picture of my two brothers was taken a couple of years ago.

I am excited about the series of lessons I am bringing on Sunday nights. We are going through the book of Acts looking for the reasons we believe and do the things we do. The Sunday school lesson is taken from my favorite chapter in the book of Nehemiah. It will be an exciting lesson. The book of Jude is on tap for the Sunday morning sermon. The text will teach us about "the faith" for which we are to contend. All in all I expect it to be a great day. God bless you.

No comments: