Friday, April 17, 2009

Honor


As Janie's mother entered into the kitchen Janie was standing at the sink washing dishes. My mother-in-law asked "Paul, what is she doing?" I looked over at Janie and then back at my mother-in-law and said "It looks like she is honoring her father and mother." My mother-in-law heartily agreed. Thursday night before supper we went to the piano room for a recording session. The small country church where my mother-in-law attends has no piano player so they sing along with taped music. I suppose that this Sunday they will be singing along with us. No progress was made on the prospectus today. I worked on getting the camp online registration going. I finally got the error message solved with the help of tech support. I had trouble with my father-in-law's truck this morning. It did not want to crank but finally did. I told my father-in-law about it and he recognized the symptom as being consistent with a corroded battery terminal. As you can see from the picture above he was right. He had me to clean it with Coke and that worked really well.
I have outlined the sermon for Sunday and am looking forward to the district ladies auxiliary meeting in the morning. God bless you.

No comments: