Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Friends


Friends are good things. This picture is of our newest friend. Janie and I met her at the nursing home that we visit every Monday morning where she works in the cafeteria. I was having trouble with my voice and she brought me a glass of water. We were at Wal-Mart in the check out line when our new friend came up and greeted us. She seemed so glad to see us some where besides where she works. She takes a break from her work to sit in on the services each Monday morning. She is a very caring and sweet person we count it a blessing to have her as a friend.
We had a good Bible study this morning and I had a good visit at "The Legends" this afternoon. I have the sermon for Sunday typed up and lack just a few finishing touches and it will be ready to go. Tomorrow will find me driving the bus and teaching the adult class from the book of Philemon. After taking the kids home on the bus Janie and I will head for Henderson where I will take her dad to the doctor's office and she will take her mother over to Tyler. We will celebrate my father-in-law's birthday on Friday and then return to Hillsboro. God bless you.


No comments: