Saturday, April 11, 2009

Family Gathering


We had a large gathering of the Taylor family today to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday (pictured here with 6 of his 10 great grand children). I got up extra early that morning and drove over to Elkhart to help my daughter with her taxes. We got that worked out and I took the cake with me back to the birthday party. The cake was lemon flavored and was really good. My daughter's mother-in-law made the cake. My grandson wanted to take a walk this afternoon and so with the four grand kids and my son-in-law, Scott, in tow we took about a one mile walk. It was fun and I got to hear my son-in-law's interesting stories about his job as a substitute Teacher. Such stories would cause me to home school my kids if I had school age children. Janie and her sisters pooled there money and got their father one of those digital picture frames. I spent much of the afternoon loading it full of pictures. He seemed to really enjoy it.
I will spend my Saturday getting ready for Sunday. There are some phone calls I must make so will go to the office in the morning. Janie wants to buy me a shirt for Easter so will probably do some shopping tomorrow afternoon. God bless you.

No comments: