Thursday, April 9, 2009

Taxing


Things did not go just real smoothly tonight at church. I was called out of my adult class to see about a problem with one of the kids we picked up with the Bus. Then about half way through the class Janie was called out of the adult class to help with a problem with the same kid. I did not get an accurate count of how many kids we picked up but I would guess about 35.
Janie is driving right now and we are almost to her parents house. I let her drive the second half or our three hour trip so I could get some work done. It is about 12:30 a.m. right now and I will be taking my father-in-law to the doctor at 9:00 this morning. Afterward I will probably try to get some more work done. It does not look like I will be taking a day off this week, just too much work to be done. The picture is of the bridge we crossed over at Kimball Bend where the Hiking trail was. God bless you.

No comments: