Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter


It has been cold here today. A few days back we had a high of 84 and today our high was 34. It is 29 right now. There is suppose to be some freezing rain and sleet tonight. I may not want to run the bus tomorrow night if there is a chance that the streets may be icy. I will make that decision in the morning. I have spent much of my day on the phone talking to my older brother, my mother, three of my grand children, my two daughters and others. I did get my Bible readings done and walked for a couple of hours today. I made a pepperoni pizza from scratch for supper tonight and it was good. We were suppose to donate blood today but I did not want to drive 40 miles one way in this weather. We will try again next week. Our car needs new wind shield wiper blades and we found out today you can only get them from a dealer. We will pick up some when we go through Tyler next.

The picture above is of Janie in her office at home. She works filling Internet orders for Sullivansupply.com and enjoys her work. It is a part time job and gives her a little spending money. This other picture is of our left over pizza. God bless you.

No comments: