Sunday, January 25, 2009

Driving


Good services today with a lot of visitors. I missed talking to my son on the Internet today. We had 2 of our church members taken to the hospital today. One here in Hillsboro and the other in Waco so we spent our afternoon at 2 different hospitals. The picture is of me driving to Waco this afternoon. I should be smiling in this picture because my car got 53 miles per gallon on this trip. I must have had a lot on my mind. We got home in time to get to our evening services. My wife and I will be helping in the worship services at the nursing home in the morning. I plan to work on my taxes tomorrow afternoon. I hope to have them finished and ready to mail by Tuesday morning. I am looking forward to attending a birthday party on Saturday. It will be the 90th birthday of a man who has been preaching and pastoring for over 70 years. He is still pastoring a church. I hope that I will still be able to pastor when I am 90. God bless you.

No comments: