Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well House


The well house has a new door. The old door was rotten and needed to be replaced. The new one looks good and seals a lot better. It is suppose to be real cold tonight so I turned the water off and drained the water lines in the house. The new door should keep the well pump safe from freezing. I had a good visit with my mother this afternoon. She was burning leaves and seemed to be enjoying herself. She fixed hot tea and served some of her ice box fruitcake with it. I got some of the plumbing work done and need help with the rest of it so will try to connect with my brother the next time we are in Henderson.
The picture is one I took the other day at my daughter's place in Elkhart, Texas. Her turkey was showing out for us. I plan to work on my thesis tomorrow. God bless you.

No comments: