Saturday, January 10, 2009

I found this picture among some I had gotten from my father. I think it was taken the last time he was in New England. It is a picture of three of my aunts. Left to right they are Mary, Jeanette (dad's sister-in-law), and Muriel.

We talked to Jason, Lilia, and Caleb today. Caleb asked the Lord to save him and He did. That is so exciting to Janie and me to know our children are saved and that their children are also getting saved.

It was a cold and windy day today. The temperature was not that low but the wind made if feel like it was below freezing. We went to a funeral this afternoon and stood out in the cold wind with a fairly large crowd of people. My in-law's got a new flat screen HD tv today. My father-in-law spends a lot of time watcing tv and it is good for him to have a nice one. My mother called and is coming over to Hillsboro in the morning to visit with us for a couple of days. We are excited to have her come for a visit. I think it is great that she feels confident enough to make that nearly 3 hour trip by herself. She will attend services with us tomorrow and stay until Tuesday morning.

A few weeks ago I took a long walk out where my in-laws live and this is a picture of the road on which they live. The grand kids with Janie in tow were headed down the road to meet me. Out front is Joshua pushing his baby brother Jonathan.
God bless you.

No comments: