Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice


21.2 was the temperature when I got up this morning. It was sleeting when I went to bed and ice covered just about everything outside. It has warmed up this afternoon to 43. I will not run the bus this evening but we will have our regular worship service tonight at 7:00. I got my walking in today and finished my Bible reading. The sermon for Sunday is all typed up and ready to go. I will be covering 2 Corinthians chapter 2 tonight. We got our 1099's in the mail today so I can finish my taxes tonight and get that in the mail tomorrow.

I was reading the Song of Solomon today and I am thinking about trying to memorize the entire book in the King James Version. It will difficult but I think it would be good exercise for my mind. I am planning to have my prospectus ready by the end of February and it looks like I am going to make it. I talked to my son in France this afternoon. He is planning to stay up and watch the Super Bowl which will start after midnight in Paris. I am going to go now and work on our tax return. God bless you.

No comments: