Monday, January 12, 2009

Nursing Home


The pictures are of me preaching at the nursing home today. My mother stayed at our house this morning while Janie and I were at the nursing home. Mother set out the flowers for us while we were gone. The flower bed looks realy nice. We had a big turn out for the service this morning. When we got back home Janie went to exercise and I took mother with me and we went to wash her car. After lunch we started a jigsaw puzzle and spent most of the afternoon working together on it. I had to run some address labels for our state association which caused me to have to run to town twice. I got them done and then we took mother out to eat. We came home and watched a movie and mother has now gone to bed. The weather was great today making it into the 60's. I hope it will be good tomorrow for I will be under the bus removing the next seat. I plan to preach about the burial of Jesus Sunday from John chapter 19. Looking forward to meeting with Faith MBC Tuesday night and picking up the kids on the bus Wednesday. God bless you.

No comments: