Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wind Shield Wipers


I just paid $50.00 for a set of windshield wipers for our car. I love the mileage but when you have to buy the windshield wipers from the dealer there is just something wrong about that. We are at my in-laws house tonight. Janie will take her dad for his treatment tomorrow while I go and pay our property taxes and check on my brothers and their progress on the house remodeling. We are going to plan a hike together somewhere here in Texas. I am looking forward to that. My brothers are planing to hike together on the PCT in California. I hope they can work it all out. I may even try to drive out there and join them for a couple of days.
We mailed off our income tax return today which tells you that we are getting a refund. I am not so patriotic as to file my return early when I owe taxes. The picture is of our church bus. the seat that is being recovered right now is number 10 and that means we are half way. This picture sure shows the difference between old and new. The duct tape was a good idea and has been very durable. The duct tape might have lasted for a couple of years. The new seats are far more comfortable. We have not fastened down the last seat we put in. We will do that Saturday before we head over to Corsicana for a birthday party there. Well I had better turn this laptop over to my wife so she can fill those internet orders and make a little money. God bless you.

No comments: