Sunday, July 11, 2010

Camp

I am all packed and ready for camp.  Janie is still packing and I am sure she will be all packed by bed time tonight.  I am looking forward to camp.  I plan to be the Paul Clark of the dream the whole week.  We are going to leave our house at 5:00 in the morning and leave the church by 5:30.  We will stop at McDonald's for breakfast some where along the way. 
Stacie made it to her mother-in-law's house okay.  They went fishing yesterday and everyone of the kids caught a fish.  They are having fish for lunch today.  They will be heading back to Texas on Wednesday.
I will not blog again until Friday night next week so check back.  I will have my hands full at camp and you are not suppose to bring electronic devices to camp.  This will be a five day vacation from my computer. Maybe my right hand will be all healed as a result of five days with no typing.  I am looking forward to both camps this year.  This afternoon and evening I will catch up on some work that I would have done during the week had I not been at camp. The picture is of Jason, Angie, Micah, and Andrew at camp three years ago.  God bless you.

No comments: