Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Swear

The Swearing in ceremony: the tallest one is our music director.
I went to the court house today for the swearing in of our local officials. Our music director was in the group being sworn in as one of the county commissioners.  It was a really good ceremony. I had to leave rather abruptly after the ceremony was over to get down to Waco for a surgery.  I had lunch with the family while the surgery was being preformed.  The surgeon said that all went well and so I left to head back to Hillsboro.  I had just left the parking lot when I got a call that there had been complications in recovery and it was serious so I turned around and went back to check on things.  I waited with the family for another hour or so until we got word that everything was going to be okay. 
Janie was taking a nap when I got home, she was not feeling well. She got up and got Jason's report ready to print and part way through that process the printer ran out of ink.  We dropped what we were doing and headed down to Waco to pick up some ink for the printer and while we were there we went to a movie.  It was a good time.  We got back home in time for me to get a little work done and to blog before heading for bed. God bless you.

No comments: