Friday, January 14, 2011

3 Homes

Four of Jim Taylor's great-grandchildren visiting him in the nursing home
We visited in two homes today.  The first was a nursing home the second was a funeral home.  Neither place is associated with joy though they can be.  My father-in-law wants to go home and they are working on that.  Stacie, Scott and the kids came to see my mother and the Taylors.  Sarah and Justin came over also and visited at the nursing home and came out to the house to see my mother-in-law.  We are going to go back to the funeral home in the morning for a funeral service.  After the funeral we will go to a 90th birthday party and then head back to our home in Hillsboro.  We are going to be having a visiting preacher in our services Sunday Morning.  I will teach the Sunday School lesson and Sunday afternoon I will be preaching at the nursing home.  Monday morning will find us at the nursing home again for our regular visit.  Well its off to bed.  God bless you.

No comments: