Saturday, June 26, 2010

When It Rains

The old saying goes "When it rains it pours."  When I left for the ABA meeting one of our church members was in the hospital.  We returned today to find 3 of our church members in the hospital.  Tomorrow afternoon we will make a hospital run. We will need to go down to Waco to see one there and the other 2 are here in Hillsboro.
We had a good visit with Janie's sister and brother-in-law.  We started right off getting a Bible out and having a deep Bible discussion.  Later after Janie's niece arrived with her new baby, which was an unexpected thrill for us, we went out to eat.  The ladies went shopping while me and my brother-in-law went back to the house.  We talked Bible the whole time and I also preached him the short version of the sermon I have planned for this Sunday.  We had a really good time. 
We made it back to Hillsboro and after unloading the car we went to see 2 in the Hospital.  We ate supper when we got back home and then during supper we watched a movie.  Janie is going over the songs for Sunday and I have been unpacking.  Just thought I would stop and blog before heading for bed.  The picture is of Janie with her sister, brother-in-law, and great niece.  God bless you.

No comments: