Thursday, August 27, 2009


We had a safe trip to Henderson Wednesday night. I was given an audio book for my birthday and it helped the three hour drive pass more quickly. It is a good book and according to the box it is 7 hours long. I have listened to over half of it and will finish it by the time I get back to Hillsboro.
Janie and I took time to walk this morning. I snapped this picture while on our walk. We went to see Bro. Davis and he is doing okay. He seems very weak and lethargic. Sis. Davis' sister died yesterday and the funeral will be tomorrow. I will either be going to the funeral in the morning or sitting with Bro. Davis at his house during it. I will work on my thesis tonight since the funeral tomorrow will take up most of the day.

After supper I worked on cleaning up my in-law's carport a bit. Thought I had better come in and work on the thesis instead so I better get started. God bless you.

No comments: