Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Vacation


Well we will start our vacation right after tonight's services and here is what we will do on vacation. Day one: Janie takes her dad to Tyler and spends the day with him at he cancer center while he gets his treatment. Meanwhile I will be at school in the morning paying my fees and starting my research. At noon I will grab a quick bite and head over to Tyler to help bro. Davis with some chores around his house. Then its back to my in-laws to install a couple of lights in her cabinets. Day two: I will go to school while Janie takes her mother to Tyler. After school I will grab a quick bite and run by and see my mother for a while. I am going to check on my brother, Steve, while I am over there to see what his plans are for next week. I would like to get in a morning hike with him Monday if possible. Then its back to the in-laws to get the rest of her through the Bible questions arranged and printed out. Day three: I will check on Janie's Uncle Trenton and visit with him a bit. He might want to ride around and check on his cows or some such thing. Day four: We leave early that morning to go and spend the day in Elkhart where I will preach both services. Day five: I hope to go for a day hike and get back in time to get cleaned up for preaching the evening services. Day six: We may go for a ride and do some sight seeing with the in-laws if they are up to it. Return in time to head over to Elkhart again for services. Day Seven: Go to Elkhart and spend the day then return to Hillsboro after the services. Now doesn't that sound like fun? Especially the preaching part. I am looking forward to the revival services.

Tonight we have a meeting before services to see if we have enough workers to have the mid-week Bible School. From what I am hearing we should have enough to carry on. If that is the case the bus starts running the first Wednesday night of September. The picture is of me walking to the church one morning a few months back. God bless you.

No comments: