Friday, August 21, 2009

Vacation Over


Our Vacation is over. We got a lot done and it is good to be back home. Our oldest daughter and her family are here with us and though I did go to the office for a while today I did spend some time with the kids. We got home about 10:00 on Wednesday and the kids arrived at 2:00 Thursday morning. We had a belated birthday party for Ruth as you can see from the picture. The second picture was taken by my brother of me on the trail.

I got to talk to Jason today and they are doing well. They have no cell phone signal at their new house so to make a phone call they have to drive about 2 miles which is not real convenient. They are doing fine.

I ordered some software that is required by the School. It came in today and I have installed it. It contains a lot of books in electronic form which relate to my Bible studies. It looks like it is going to be a good program. It is called Logos.
I spent a couple of hours cooking today. Homemade beef stew and homemade yeast rolls both turned out well. I do like to cook. Well, the grand kids are in bed and I should head that way too. God bless you.

No comments: