Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baptism


I came across these pictures on my computer today. They were taken at Walnut Street Baptist Church. This first one is of me and my granddaughter Lilia practicing for her baptism upstairs behind the baptistery. The next one is right after she was baptized and the third is of her being congratulated out in the foyer. The man in the wheelchair is our missions treasurer.
We are going to Cleburne, Texas tonight and when I get home I plan to work on the foxhole radio. I went to Radio Shack to get a few things that I needed and was showing the salesman a picture of a foxhole radio. He was impressed. When I get it finished I am going to take it by there and show him how it works.

I am just about packed for vacation next week. Janie bought me a day pack for my birthday. It is small and light with a water blatter built in. It has room for other things such as food, first aid, and a survival kit. I have ended up lately doing a lot of day hiking. I will take it along when I go hiking with my brothers in October because I can leave my camping gear in the car. Well I must run now. God bless you.


No comments: