Monday, August 24, 2009

Davis


We made the two hour drive to Tyler this morning to see Bro. and Sis. Davis. He is very weak and not feeling well. His worse days were Friday and Saturday after having Chemo on Wednesday. I will return to their house on Thursday to help out. I hate to see him suffer. The picture is of me and Bro. Davis when I graduated from TBI in 2003.
I worked on www.baptistville.org this evening finishing up Dr. Ray Brooks' website changes. He has given me several sermons to put on there and I got all of his Revelation sermons uploaded and linked. He has taken a very unusual approach to the book of Revelation so you might want to check it out.
I have a very long and busy day planned for tomorrow starting with Ladies Bible study in the morning and ending with the next episode of Tribman being completed. The Bible describes the Great Tribulation as being like a woman in travail (Matthew 24:8). The pain starts out slow and then increases in intensity and frequency until the end. Tribman's experiences will also grow in intensity until the end.
My Song of Songs Thesis will take off on Friday this week. I expect to get some serious translation work done and will really push to get that work done as quickly as possible. After the translation work is over including my interlinear, smooth translation, and paraphrase, I will begin to research the canonization of the book. I am excited about this project and am anxious to complete my book. I don't expect it to be a New York Times best seller but I hope it will help Bible students in the future. God bless you.

No comments: