Monday, August 3, 2009

Letters


We went by our churches missions treasurer's house to drop off some checks and his mother, pictured here with Janie, was folding Jason's monthly report getting them ready to mail out. She is such a sweet lady and has been a faithful member of Walnut Street for years. She used to clean the church building years ago.
I have been working on a work sheet which one of the pastors at camp gave me. It has to do with the second coming of the Lord. I am critiquing it for him and it is quite a work out. The author of this work sheet is clearly trying to lead the student down the path he wants him to go. If you are not careful you can be led astray. I plan to share this with the Ladies Bible study group when I am finished with it. It will help them to know how to watch out for those who would mislead them.
I will be teaching the Ladies Bible study in the morning and later on take a short nap to prepare for spending the night at the hospital with Clint. He came through his surgery today without any problems. Here is the text message I got from Cindy today "Just got here went ok hand and right thigh worked on." I will head for Dallas right after I pray at the Hillsboro City Counsel meeting at 7:00pm.
Well I am headed for bed. It was a good day and I am looking forward to tomorrow. God bless you.

No comments: