Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pictures


We had 40 families show up for picture taking at the church. We were not here but for about four hours. I would like to have seen all of them. I pray that all forty families will be in church this Sunday. Janie and I are waiting here at the church for the camera man to load his stuff up and depart.

The picture is of my mother and father taken a few years back. My mother had to go to the emergency room today. She got sick on the medicine that she was given for shingles. She is back home now and resting. My brother Steve is going to stay with her and keep a close eye on her. I am glad that he and my brother Ralph were there to help her. My niece, Melissa was a big help. She took mother to the hospital and afterward made her some home made chicken soup. Steve and Ralph arrived at the hospital later and took mother home. Steve and Melissa kept me informed via the cell phone while I was here at my office. I kept my sister, Jean updated via email. We are about to finish up here at the church and head home. It is almost 11:00 p.m. and I hear my bed calling me. God bless you.

No comments: