Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sick


I have been sick today. I got up feeling poorly this morning and thought it to be allergies so I took some medicine which made me sleepy. I went to the office and worked for an hour or so and then came home and took a short nap. I did not feel any better so I took some different medication and now that it is almost time for bed I feel much better. This picture was one I took of the last service I attended at the nursing home. We did not have services yesterday because they have quarantined the nursing home due to a flu out break.

I am planning to hike with my grandson during spring break. If the weather is good we will do an overnight hike along Turkey creek. I will post pictures on this blog afterward so stay tuned. Our spring break starts March 16th and while Janie enjoys the other grand kids at their home I will enjoy being with my grandson on the trail. We will hike half a day Monday and then all day Tuesday should be a lot of fun.

I had planned to finish my prospectus today but just felt to bad to work on it. I will try again tomorrow and hopefully finish it up. I want to take it with me to let Bro. Davis read it over and get his input. I will email it to my daughters and let them proof read it for me. They will just love that. I should email it to my sister Peggy and let her proof it also for she has had to do a doctoral dissertation and would know the pit falls. The prospectus needs to be well ordered and terse (pithy). It needs to express enthusiasm for the subject and I believe it does that quite well. God bless you.

No comments: