Friday, March 13, 2009

Rain


It rained all day today. It is rare to see it rain for an entire day. I left Janie at home today for she was not feeling well having a bad cold. Her voice is about gone. The traffic was heavy going into Dallas and was heavy going out. There was a wreck that had traffic at a stand still. I did not know what lane in which I needed to be but as it turned out the traffic started moving and I never did see the wreck. I got back home safely and Janie seems to be feeling some better. I got caught up on my Bible readings tonight but have only walked for 1/2 hour today. I did not feel 100% today myself so I took a short nap this afternoon. Tomorrow I will spend getting ready for Sunday, reviewing the sermons and lessons I have planned. I will also try to get ahead on my work for next week. Better head for bed now. The picture was taken yesterday of my wife and Hannah watching "Maverick" at my in-law's. God bless you.

No comments: