Friday, March 27, 2009

B-Day


My granddaughter, Hannah, had a her 4th birthday yesterday. The best part for me was when it was bedtime she was absolutely ecstatic that she now got to eat a whole vitamin tablet instead of a half. You would have thought that she had been given a million dollars by her reaction. I told Janie that when she gets her Medicare card I am going to watch and see if she is as happy as Hannah over that vitamin. At some point in life turning a year older loses its joy.

I spent the morning with Janie's uncle Trenton. I had a good visit with him. We watched a cattle auction on TV and I had a million questions. One of my questions he could not answer. If any of you who read this blog know what "PI FREE" means as related to cows please let me know. I spent the afternoon with Bro. Davis and fixed a problem he was having with his computer. He had a problem with his TV and DVD player which I could not fix. His TV is very old and I told him since his birthday is coming up in May perhaps Sister Davis would buy him a new one.

I talked to my sister, Jean, today. She had just finished shoveling 14 inches of snow off her driveway. She sent me this picture of her backyard. It will be good to see her in May. She is coming for a visit with Mother after mother's day.
I will be attending an ordination service Saturday in Corsicana then be back in Hillsboro Saturday night. I am looking forward to the sermon on Sunday. God bless you.

No comments: